© Esplanade in Bad Ischl mit Baumallee, Fluss Traun im Vordergrund, markante Häuserfassaden und Kirchturm, Berge im Hintergrund
Esplanade mit markanter Häuserfassade in Bad Ischl. Im Vordergrund der Fluss Traun. Im Hintergrund sieht man den Turm der katholischen Kirche und die umliegenden Bergwelt.
Search
Search
Close

Rindenkapelle

Bad Ischl, Oberösterreich, Österreich

This small, lovingly maintained chapel is located at a crossroads of the Kaltenbach stream, next to a natural pond and close to the river on the Esplanade. In the centre of the chapel dowsers say there is an intersection of 2 diagonal force lines

The chapel was built in the second half of the 19th century. According to a parish chronicle the chapel burnt down in 1912 and was subsequently rebuilt and consecrated. After a second fire in 1990 the old wooden construction was replaced with a sturdy timber building and re-opened on 17th May 1990.

The interior of the chapel is adorned with 8 images of Mary, 6 of Jesus, 2 of the guardian angel, religious artifacts of the trinity and crucifixion and 2 plaster statues.

  • always open (24/7)

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
Season
  • Spring
  • Summer
  • Autumn
  • Winter

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


Rindenkapelle
Kaltenbach
4820 Bad Ischl

Phone +43 6132 27757
Fax machine +43 6132 27757 - 77
E-Mailoffice@badischl.at
Webwww.badischl.at
http://www.badischl.at

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA